Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fashionable and Fabulous




What an amazing experience I had on October 6th! I got the chance to work with a fabulous and fashionable bride for her Naperville wedding. I also got to apply makeup for all 8 of her bridesmaids as well as her mother, mother of the groom and aunt.

It was a long day! We started off early in the morning with a fun teal smokey eye for a lively bridesmaid! Through out the day I had a chance to do anything from a pretty neutral eye to a daring purple smoke! What a great group of ladies!


The bride and I worked out a fantastic gold eye with a winged liner and big false lashes! A peach cheek and pink lip finished up the glamourous look.  This look is great for any formal occasion!



This fall weekend wedding was really glam and fantastic! 


Beautiful Bride and her new husband!

 Remember... book with Lipstick and Lace for you next event! You'll be sure to look and feel your best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment