Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink and White and Lace!




Weddings always bring so joy and excitement. I was pleased when I was booked to do the makeup for a friends wedding.

It was such a beautiful day in the NW Chicago suburbs! The bride and groom really lucked out!
I actually set up outside for makeup alfresco! Natural lighting and a nice breeze made it not a bad spot at all for makeup application!




I had the chance to work on four lovely bridesmaids, mother of the bride and most important the bride herself! Many of the girls let me guide the way in the makeup selection. I love bridal makeup. Such  beautiful color combinations. I used a variety of neutral shimmers and mattes to create flattering and photogenic looks.

The bride enjoyed her session in the outdoor chair! Relaxing and chatting with friends is the best way to keep nerves at bay before your big day!


And she turned out stunning! Shimmering lids with matte taupe contours are a perfect pair with black liner and individual lashes! We accented the lips with a peachy gold shimmer to add that perfect bride kiss!


Thank you to Jackie for letting me be a part of her special day and to all the ladies of the bridal party! I hope you enjoyed your looks.

Check out the LOOK BOOK for pictures of the ladies makeup!

You too can make Lipstick and Lace a part of your day by booking with Vicki at 847-485-9553 or lipstickandlacemakeup@gmail.com. 

Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment